- New Zealand Premium Lamb Whole Rack French Cut Cap Off
- Chopped Garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Chicken stew
- Marinate whole lamb rack overnight with rosemary, garlic and olive oil.
- Preheat oven at 220 degree, season the lamb rack with salt & pepper.
- Put lamb rack in a frying pan over high heat for about 1-2 minutes until nicely brown, then brown the other side for another minute.
- Put lamb rack into oven to roast for about 8-9 minutes for medium rare, 15-16 minutes for medium.
- Transfer lamb rack to a warmed plate and cover with foil to rest for 3 minutes.
- Warm up chicken stew with butter.
- Carve lamb rack into cutlets and serve with chicken stew sauce.