- Alaskan Wild Catch Boneless Skin on Greenland Halibut Fillet Slab
- Chopped Garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Rosemary, Basil, Parsley, Dill
- Smashed potatoes
- Defrost the fillet nicely and pat moisture off, marinate both side with the herbs, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Steam the asparagus for 5-7 minutes and put aside
- Prepare the smashed potatoes and put aside
- Preheat skillet with butter over medium high heat
- Add in Halibut Fillet and some lemon juice into the skillet, pan searing for about 3-4 minutes until nicely brown, then brown the other side for another few minutes.
- Prepare the dish while browning the other side, add in Smashed potatoes, asparagus.
- Put Halibut Fillet over the potatoes and asparagus.
- Add lemon juice & fresh herbs on top, then ready to serve!
Leave a comment