- Alaskan Wild Catch Boneless Skin On Black Cod Fillet Slab with MSC Certified
- Paprika, onion powder, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Chicken broth
- Mix flour, paprika, onion powder, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper.
- Spread mixture over both side of Black Cod.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Black Cod and sear until golden brown and cooked through on each side, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to serving plates.
- Reduce burner temperature to medium-low. Melt remaining 4 Tbsp butter in same skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté just until fragrant and just lightly deepened in color, about 15 seconds.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour and stir in chicken broth & lemon juice.
- Pour sauce over Black Cod fillets. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.