- Smoked Maple Glazed Cooked Ham
- Brown Sugar 100g
- Honey 80ml
- Maple syrup 80ml
- Whole cloves
- In a bowl, combine the butter, cloves, sugar, maple syrup, and honey, stirring until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree. Using a sharp knife, lightly score a diamond pattern on the ham's surface by cutting into the fat layer approximately 1/4-inch deep.
- Glaze and bake the ham twice for every 15 minutes until a dark golden brown crust has formed.
- Let the ham rest for 10 minutes before slicing.