- Any Premium Quality Steak
USDA Prime Black Angus Ribeye Steak
New Zealand Premium Grass-fed Ribeye Steak
Australian Premium Wagyu Sirloin Steak (MS4/5)
Australian Premium Wagyu Ribeye Steak (MS4/5)
New Zealand Premium Grass-fed Striploin Steak
Australian Premium Black Angus Striploin Steak
Australian Premium Black Angus Ribeye Steak
Australian Premium Black Angus Bone-in Ribeye Steak (Op Rib)
- White or Red Wine
- Salt & Pepper
- Defrost the steak nicely at the refrigerator overnight and put it in room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Marinate the steak with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt & pepper.
- Preheat the skillet over medium high heat with a lot of butter.
- When the butter foams, add the steak into the skillet.
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes, observe at the edge of the steak, the upper half is still red as opposed to the bottom half.
- Turn over and cook the other half.
- Add in the wine and butter, basting with spoon butter over the steak to deglaze.
- Remove from skillet and let it rest for 3-4 minutes before cutting. Ready to serve after resting ;)