Homemade Beef Burgers Recipe
- 4 US Premium Angus Beef Thick Burger Patties
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced red onions
- Ketchup and mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil
Preheat the Grill:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. If using a stovetop griddle or pan, heat it over medium-high heat.
Season the Patties:
- Lightly brush the US Premium Angus Beef Thick Burger Patties with olive oil on both sides.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Grill the Patties:
- Place the burger patties on the grill or griddle.
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time to your desired level of doneness.
- In the last minute of cooking, add a slice of cheddar cheese on each patty and close the lid to let it melt.
Toast the Buns:
- While the patties are cooking, slice the burger buns in half and lightly toast them on the grill until they're golden brown.
Assemble the Burgers:
- Start assembling the burgers by placing lettuce leaves on the bottom bun.
- Place a slice of tomato on top of the lettuce, followed by a burger patty with melted cheese.
- Add a slice of red onion and a pickle.
- Spread ketchup and mustard on the top bun.
- Place the top bun on the assembled ingredients.
Serve and Enjoy:
- Your homemade beef burgers are ready to be served. Enjoy them hot off the grill with your favorite sides.