Steak Marinade: The Meat King Edition
Steak is a classic dish that every meat king should master. Whether grilled, pan-fried, or oven-baked, a perfectly cooked steak is a thing of beauty. However, to take your steak to the next level, you need to add a delicious marinade.
Why Marinate Steak
Marinating steak for at least 30 minutes before cooking for a number of reasons. It helps to add flavor, tenderize the meat, and keep it juicy. By infusing the steak with flavors from herbs, spices, and liquids, you'll create a truly mouth-watering dish that's sure to impress.
The Meat King Steak Marinade
Here is a marinade recipe that will make you the meat king of your neighborhood. This marinade is perfect for any type of steak and can be used for grilling, pan-frying, or oven-baking.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the marinade ingredients.
- Add the steak to the bowl and make sure it is well coated with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate the steak in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill, pan, or oven to high heat.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Cook the steak to your desired degree of doneness.
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips and Tricks
- For best results, use a high-quality cut of steak, such as rib-eye, sirloin, or filet mignon.
- Make sure to let the steak come to room temperature before cooking for more even cooking.
- Avoid over-marinating the steak, as this can make it tough and less flavorful.
- Experiment with different herbs and spices to find your favorite flavor combination.
Steak marinade is the secret to delicious, juicy steak. By using the Meat King Steak Marinade, you'll be sure to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills. So, fire up the grill, pan, or oven, and start cooking steak like a meat king today.