Weber Genesis E-335 Three-Burner Gas Grill
Weber Genesis E-335 Gas Grill
Introducing the newly designed GENESIS gas grill - the biggest grilling innovation in decades, that creates a full backyard culinary experience. Grill, bake, and even stir-fry on the newly designed GENESIS gas grill. Its WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection compatibility provides limitless culinary possibilities, enabling you to cook food never thought possible on the grill. Also features Weber’s largest & hottest sear zone and expandable top cooking grate – so you’re able cook a full restaurant quality meal outside, where the party is.
|Main Burners||39,000 BTU-per-hour input|
|Sear Zone burner||13,000 BTU-per-hour input|
|Side burner||12,000 BTU-per hour|
|Dimensions with lid open||160.02cm x 157.48cm x 78.74cm (H x W x D)|
|Dimensions with lid closed||123.19cm x 157.48cm x 68.58cm (H x W x D)
|Primary Cooking Area||3309.67cm²|
|Total cooking area||5077.41cm²|
|Stainless steel burners||3|
|Fuel type||Liquid Propane (Sold separately)
|Swivel locking casters||2|
|Batteries||AA x 1
|Built-in lid thermometerter
- WEBER CRAFTED frame; expand your menu with custom grillware
- WEBER CRAFTED porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Sear multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone
- Expandable top cooking grate creates a second level of grilling
- Extra-large folding prep & serve table
- Sauté, boil water, or warm sauces on the side burner
Warranties (Weber Quality with up to 10 years warranty):
- Cookbox – 10 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly – 10 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless steel burner tubes – 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless steel cooking grates – 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars – 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enamelled steel cooking grates – 3 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer bars – 2 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates – 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All remaining parts – 2 years
- Included Delivery & Assembly
- FREE Delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and New Territories
- Extra $200 for Tung Chung, Ma Wan, and Discovery Bay
- Extra $100 per walk-up floor, please let us know when ordering
- Leadtime 1-7 days
This product has no reviews yet.
Join us on a sizzling journey as we compare the distinctive qualities of Ribeye, OP Rib, and Tomahawk steaks. From flavor profiles to tenderness and cooking methods, discover the perfect steak for ...
Join us in a sizzling showdown as we pit ribeye against sirloin steak. In this guide, we explore the differences in flavor, tenderness, and cooking methods. Make an informed choice and elevate your...
Delve into the realm of culinary finesse as we unravel the contrasts between steak tartare and carpaccio. In this guide, we explore the art of preparing and presenting these raw delicacies, highlig...