Slow Roasted Bone-in Lamb Legs with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe
Treat your taste buds to a delicious and juicy Slow Roasted Bone-in Lamb Legs with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe. This dish is perfect for special occasions, holidays, or any dinner gathering. The lamb legs are slow roasted in the oven with rosemary, garlic, and other seasonings to create a rich, savory flavor.
- 2 bone-in lamb legs, trimmed
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the trimmed lamb legs in a roasting pan and rub the garlic and rosemary mixture all over the meat.
- Bake in the oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Allow the lamb legs to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
This Slow Roasted Bone-in Lamb Legs with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The slow roasting process locks in the natural flavors of the lamb, while the rosemary and garlic add a depth of flavor that will have your taste buds singing. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Leave a comment