Grilled Steak with Herb Butter Recipe
Nothing beats a juicy and flavorful steak hot off the grill. And with this Grilled Steak with Herb Butter Recipe, you'll be able to enjoy a restaurant-quality meal right in your own backyard.
This recipe combines the classic flavors of grilled steak with a delicious herb butter that adds an extra layer of flavor and richness to the dish. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of grilling know-how, you can have a mouth-watering meal that is sure to impress.
- 2 8-ounce ribeye steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Remove the steaks from the refrigerator and let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour before grilling.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, parsley, thyme, and rosemary.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Brush the steaks with olive oil and place on the grill.
- Cook the steaks for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Top each steak with a generous amount of herb butter and let it melt over the steak.
- Serve the steaks hot and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- For a more intense flavor, consider marinating the steaks in the refrigerator for several hours before grilling.
- To ensure an even cook, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steaks.
- For a crisp texture, consider searing the steaks on the grill for 1-2 minutes on each side before lowering the heat and finishing the cooking process.
This Grilled Steak with Herb Butter Recipe is the perfect solution for a delicious and easy meal any day of the week. Serve it with your favorite sides, or use it as the main dish for a special occasion. Enjoy!